One more week until we fly off to Zimbabwe again! We are very busy with several different aspects of the project:
- preparing our next trip to Zimbabwe in October 2016, by developing the workshops, based on past experiences, new insights, and evaluations from workshop participants;
- writing and editing our creative teaching manuals and flyers on creative development and Bloom’s Taxonomy;
- raising funds for the project, specifically to be able to print the teaching manuals we will be using in our workshops: check out our ‘donate’ page to contribute!
- holding a “donate a ruler” project in schools, as a way of building bridges across continents: Dutch pupils donate a ruler for €0,50 and decorate it with a personal message to a Zimbabwean pupil, and we will personally give the rulers to those pupils during our trip! We are hoping to be able to donate 1000 rulers!
- keeping in contact with teachers who participated in past workshops, to enhance mutual motivation to keep working on using and developing the creative teaching strategies.